In-house, we offer various processes that meet the highest demands for functional and visually appealing surfaces.
(Hanger layout: 1’750 mm x H 1’850 mm x W 800 mm)
Wet paint booth
(8’100 x 6’000 x 4’000 mm)
Finish Grinding, Deburring & Edging, Rounding
(1’600mm x 3’000 up to 50 mm)
Grinding & Polishing
Beams (W 1545 x D 1300 x H 880)
Laser marking (1000 x 400 x 500)
Degreasing & Cleaning
(B 1750 x D 800 x H 1800 mm)
Luterbach — / Gema — plant
To complete your products, the SwissFactory.Group has a modern, automatic powder coating throughput system.
The electrostatic powder coating and the baking in the oven not only enhance the appearance of steel or sheet metal parts, but also ensure optimum corrosion protection and a long service life.
Workpieces up to length 1750 mm, height 1850 mm, width 800 mm up to 300 kg are processed on the carriage, in small and large series.
Electrostatic powder coating is a very modern, environmentally friendly and resource-saving process for finishing and protecting metallic surfaces:
- absolutely free from solvents
- 100% material utilisation in closed loop operation
- no harmful waste products during the stoving process
- easy to automate, fastest colour change
- easy to clean
- high impact, scratch and weather resistance
- Environmentally friendly, thanks to recirculating water treatment
- Heat recovery with modern ventilation system